Administrator Access

From WolfTech
Revision as of 10:35, 11 September 2006 by Bpcarty (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

To request administrator access to a research machine, you should ask your faculty advisor to email [1] with the request, or send an email to us yourself and CC your faculty advisor.

Email should include your username, the name of your faculty advisor, and the name of the computer.

If you require administrator access to install software, please ask us