Your groups will change. People will leave the office, new group projects will be assigned, etc. Instead of always creating a new group, you can change the groups you've already made.
- Open the Tools menu
- Select Manage Groups...
- Highlight the name of the group you wish to edit
- Select Edit...
Changing the Name
- Highlight the name in the Group name: box
- Enter in the new name
Changing the Type
- Open the drop down menu next to Group type:
- Select that new group type
- If you know the name of a person:
- Enter it in the Add member: box
- Press the green checkmark button
- If the person is on the system, there name will show up in the box below
- If you need to search for someone
- Press the magnifying glass button next to the checkmark button
- Enter any known information in the appropriate box (even if its just the first initial, enter it)
- Anyone on the system who fits that information will show up in the box in the lower left corner
- Select the name you were looking for and press the Add>> button
- This name will now be in the box on the right side
- If you'd like to add everyone under that search, press Add All>>
- If you decide you don't want someone in the group after adding them, highlight there name on the right side and select <<Remove
- When you have all the names you were looking for in the box on the right side, press OK
- All names on the right side will now be in the member's box on the New Group window
- Highlight the name of the member you'd like to delete
- Click on the Delete button
When all appropriate changes have been made click OK at the bottom.
Back to the Calendar page