Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:50, 3 January 2011 by Djgreen (New page: ==devices== *id -- auto_inc, primary key *unit -- basic unit information (ECE, CNR, etc); used to determine which devices each unit can see. *name -- name of the computer, can remain null...)
- id -- auto_inc, primary key
- unit -- basic unit information (ECE, CNR, etc); used to determine which devices each unit can see.
- name -- name of the computer, can remain null for non-IT
- dnsdomain -- dns domain for the device (ece.ncsu.edu, cnr.ncsu.edu)
- type -- basic type grouping (workstation, laptop, printer, nonNCSU, Instrument, Other, etc)
- uuid -- Universally Unique Identifier, if can be pulled. One of a few fields that can confirm a new report is a current machine.
- memory -- should be generated from total/1GB in device_memory sub table.