User:Rewood/Importing the Netscape Address Book into Mozilla
< User:RewoodJump to navigation Jump to search
Mozilla is unable automatically import your address book from Netscape but you can do it yourself.Mozilla is unable automatically import your address book from Netscape because of the proprietary format used in the Netscape Address Book, however, you can import your address book by following the steps below.
- Open up Mozilla and go to Window -> Address Book
- From the Address Book window in Mozilla, select Tools -> Import.
- Select Address Book and click on Next.
- Text file should be selected, click on Next.
- Select the name of the file that you exported from Netscape and click on Finish.