Xerox Printing Guide
Location and Access
MASTIFF is located in room 3006 EB2 and is currently restricted to faculty and staff. For issues not covered by this document, see Brian Carty in 3218 EB2. If you need technical assistance with the printer, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or if an emergency, call the Wolftech workroom at 515-0124.
MASTIFF is available over the network via our domain print server. To add the copier/printer to your machine, please view the following pages:
- For Wolftech-domained machines, use the "Add by Directory Search" method described here.
- For Ecew2k-domained machines or personal machines, use the "Add by Print Server and queue" method described here.
- We encourage you to make use of MASTIFF for print/copy jobs that exceed 50 total sheets.
- MASTIFF is black and white only.
- MASTIFF will automatically create a cover page for your job which shows the date and time of the print out and your username for easy identification.
- MASTIFF can also auto-collate and staple your document(s), as well as produce booklet-style printouts or multiple-pages-on-a-page for handouts.
- Currently the only paper size available is 8.5 x 11. To request additional paper options, please see Elaine Hardin in 3096 EB2.
Printing a Document
Gallery - Click on a picture to see in full-size