Xerox Printing Guide
Location and Access
MASTIFF is located in room 3006 EB2 and is currently restricted to ECE faculty, staff, and research assistants (RAs). For issues not covered by this document, see Brian Carty in 3218 EB2. If you need technical assistance with the printer, email email@example.com, or if an emergency, call the Wolftech workroom at 515-0124.
Physical access to MASTIFF is restricted to the hours of 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday.
You can print to it outside of these hours, but you won't be able to pickup the document until the Student Services office reopens.
- We strongly encourage you to make use of MASTIFF for print/copy jobs that exceed 35 total sheets.
- "Sheets" refers to a full sheet of paper. So 35 sheets could be a 35 page document, or 5 copies of a 7 page document.
- MASTIFF is available over the network via our domain print server and is accessible via Windows XP or Apple OS X.
- MASTIFF is black and white only.
- MASTIFF will automatically create a cover page for your job which shows the date and time of the print out and your username for easy identification.
- MASTIFF can also auto-collate and staple your document(s), as well as produce booklet-style printouts or multiple-pages-on-a-page for handouts.
- Currently the only paper size available is 8.5 x 11. To request additional paper options, please see Elaine Hardin in 3096 EB2.
Add and Use the Printer
To add the copier/printer to your machine in Windows, please view the following pages:
- For WOLFTECH-domained machines, use "Add by Directory Search".
- For Windows personal machines, use "Add by Print Server and queue".
To add the copier/printer to your machine in OS X, please view the following page: