Xerox Printing Guide for OS X
Physical access to MASTIFF is restricted to the hours of 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. You can print to it outside of these hours, but you won't be able to pickup the document until the Student Services office reopens.
Adding the Printer
MASTIFF is available over the network via our domain print server. To add the copier/printer to your machine, please view the following page:
- Adding printer to OS X
- A driver for MASTIFF is pre-loaded in OS X 10.4. Choose "Xerox", then choose "Xerox WCP 90" from the list of models.
- We strongly encourage you to make use of MASTIFF for print/copy jobs that exceed 35 total sheets.
- "Sheets" refers to a full sheet of paper. So 35 sheets could be a 35 page document, or 5 copies of a 7 page document.
- MASTIFF is black and white only.
- MASTIFF will automatically create a cover page for your job which shows the date and time of the print out for easier identification.
- MASTIFF can also auto-collate and staple your document(s), as well as produce booklet-style printouts or multiple-pages-on-a-page for handouts.
- Currently the only paper size available is 8.5 x 11. To request additional paper options, please see Elaine Hardin in 3096 EB2.