Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 10:47, 19 June 2008 +233 N Active Directory/Documentation/Third-party solutions New page: Several third-party solutions are available to allow managed preferences to be stored in AD without requiring schema extensions. Thursby's ADmitMac allows the use of Mac OS X tools, while ... current
- 10:44, 19 June 2008 +145 Active Directory/Documentation
- 10:42, 19 June 2008 -185 Active Directory/Documentation/Extending the AD schema current
- 10:41, 19 June 2008 +213 N Active Directory/Documentation/Dual directory New page: Adding an OS X Server running Open Directory will allow the nesting of AD users and groups inside OD groups. No users are stored in Open Directory, so preferences are only applied at the c... current
- 10:39, 19 June 2008 +361 N Active Directory/Documentation/Extending the AD schema New page: Extending the AD schema to include an additional 38 attributes and 10 classes will allow full management of OS X clients. Scripts to extend the schema are available from Apple. Details are...
- 10:33, 19 June 2008 +640 Active Directory/Documentation