Server requirements: "I've installed Pear::DB on the machine that serves webtest sites so you can try to run the off the shelf apps from the webtest varient of the hosts where you've installed them. --Lin"
- Installed software into http://www.wolftech.ncsu.edu/e-reserve/
- Created phpscheduleit DB on mysql5.ece.ncsu.edu and imported apps' sql table structure.
- Updated config/config.php to reflect the Mysql user/paswd.
- First set of PHP errors:
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 239 Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 242
Not sure if we need to have the offending lines hashed out.
- Registered the first account as "firstname.lastname@example.org" the 'admin' account in the config/config.php setup file.
- TODO: We'll need to replace the registration/login with WRAP, UnityIDs, and LDAP information.