User:Rewood/Creating PDF Files with Microsoft Word and Word Perfect
To create a PDF file with Microsoft Word or Word Perfect, you must have Adobe Acrobat writer installed on your computer. A copy of Adobe Acrobat can be purchased at the NCSU Bookstore.
Creating a PDF File Using Microsoft Word Once you have Adobe Acrobat Writer installed on your computer.
- You will notice an Acrobat icon on your tool bar in Microsoft Word.
- Once you have completed your Word document, you can click on the Adobe icon to create a PDF file.
- When you click on the icon, you can then make the appropriate choices, and click Create. You can also click Email if you wish to email the PDF document to someone.
Creating PDF Files Using Word Perfect Once you have your document completed in Word Perfect:
- You can create a PDF file by clicking on File,
- then Print.
- Change your current printer to Adobe PDFWriter.
- Then click Print.
- You will then be prompted to name and save the PDF file.
- Click Save to complete the PDF file.
- Note: If you do not have an Adobe PDF icon in Microsoft Word you can follow the steps above to create a PDF file.