User:Rewood/Creating Windows ‘95/Windows ’98 Start Up disk
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is important to create Windows '95/98 Startup disks in the event that something causes your PC not to boot into Windows properly. The following is the procedure for creating a startup disk.
- Click on Start, go up to Settings, then click on Control Panel.
- Double click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click on the tab at the top of the screen labeled "Startup Disk".
- Click on Create Disk.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click OK.
- Windows will then begin creating the disk.
- Click Ok when finished.