User:Rewood/Mapping to a Network Drive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Step-by-step instructions to help you map your computer to a network drive.
- Click on Network Neighborhood with your right mouse button. Click Novell Map Network Drive. The following screen appears:
- Click the down arrow beside 'Choose the drive letter to map' and choose S:
- Click Browse beside 'Enter the network path to the resource'. The following screen appears:
- Click the plus sign beside 'NCSUNDS'.
- Click the plus sign beside 'NCSU'
- Click the plus sign beside 'Services'
- Click the plus sign beside 'locker.ent'
- Click on Shared
- Click Ok.
- Click beside 'Check to make folder appear as the topmost level'.
- Click beside 'Check to always map this drive letter when you start Windows'.
- Click Map. The 'Shared' window appears.