User:Rewood/Printing from Mozilla with XPP
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The recommended configuration for printing from Mozilla is XPP. The X Printing Panel will allow you to easily redirect your print jobs to the printer and paper tray of your choice.
- From within Mozilla, select File -> Print
- The Printer field should say Postscript/default. If it does not, use the drop down box to select that option. Click on the properties button next to the Printer field.
- Enter xpp in the Print Command field
- Click OK
- Click Print
- When you click the Print button the X Printing Panel will be displayed. From this window you can select the printer of you choice. After selecting your printer, click on print to print.
- The next time that you print from Mozilla, the program will remember that you use XPP to print. You should not have to change this setting again