Use FastX 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Launch the FastX 2 client
- See the below image for how to create a connection to a server.
- Contact email@example.com if you do not know what server to use.
- After clicking SAVE, the connection will launch. Enter your Unity password when prompted to finish the connection.
- Double-click an existing connection to launch it.
- See the below image for how to open an xterm session.
- NOTE: Do not create any sessions for any command other than xterm.
- After the xterm launches, use as normal.
- When finished, use 'exit' to close the xterm.
- Close the connection window to end your connection to the server.