User:Pegeraki/HB wForms

From WolfTech
Jump to navigation Jump to search

WolfTech Webteam Handbook

Updating Tax Forms

Immediately after being hired, you will need to either create or update your Federal and State tax information. The Federal form is the W-4 and the North Carolina form is the NC-4. If you point your browser to and click on the "Online Tax Withholding" link, you will be taken to a page containing links to each form. At the beginning of each new school year, you will need to submit a new W-4 and NC-4 form. Clicking on the submit new form links will fill in your new form with the same information used for your most recent tax forms. Ensure that all the information is correct, and click the "Submit Form" button at the bottom of the page.